FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I make an order?
2. How long will it take to receive my order?
3. What are our shipping methods and rates?
4. What Payment Options do I have?
5. Where are we located?
6. Can you send the movies and then bill me?
7. DVD Compatibility
8. DVD: What’s the code for your region?
9. What is Closed Captioning / Subtitles?
10. How do I track my order?
11. Why have I not received my order?
12. I want to show a movie to public
13. Is this site Secure?
14. What is our Return / Refund Policy?
15. Not complete Order. Where is the rest of my order?
16. My Credit Card shows multiple charges?
17. How do I cancel my order?
18. How to Order Screen Shots
1. Add items to your cart - View Images of How to Order Below
2. Click the “Proceed to Secure Checkout” button to begin the checkout process and create an account (if necessary.)
3. After selecting a shipping method and entering your payment information, press the “CONFIRM” button to submit your order.
4. You will receive an order number, and a confirmation email receipt will be sent to your inbox immediately.
Orders process within 24 hours. Our shipping days are Monday-Friday, with the exceptions of Holidays. Should your order be placed over the weekend, your order will be processed the next business day.
Orders placed before 12 Noon GMT Time will ship the same day, based on the following factors:
1. Is the product in stock? If yes, your order will ship the same day. If no, it is placed on backorder status, and will ship as soon as it becomes available.
Tanzania Postal Registered Parcels 7-10 days delivery time (Standard Package Airmail)
EMS from Tanzania within 3-7 days delivery time
If Shipped from US
- USPS Standard Mail within 7 days delivery time
- USPS Priority Mail 3-8 business days
- UPS Ground 1-5 business days
- 3-day (by end of business)
- 2-day (by end of business)
- Overnight (by end of business)
4. What are our shipping rates in Tanzania and International?
To get a shipping quote, add the products you are interested in to your shopping cart by clicking the “Add to Shopping Cart” button. On the shopping cart page, you can use the Shipping estimator by entering your Zip/Postal code and selecting your country from the drop down list.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and PayPal.
We accept Manual Payments form Western Union, Money Gram
We also accept Checks via mail or phone and Money Orders via mail.
For Checks and Money Orders, please include your name, shipping information, and confirmation number, and send payment to:
Mephics (T) Ltd.
CRDB Bank, Kijitonyama
Account No. 02J1013932700
We do accept Mobile Money Transfer
• M-PESA Tanzania +255 (0)764 197400
• TIGO PESA Tanzania +255 (0)658 197400
• AirTel Money Tanzania +255 (0)782 197401
• You can confirm this at contact our office, +255 (0)754 564 584 | +255 (0)782 197401 Monday through Friday, +3pm GMT Time.
We are located in Millenium Tower, Kijitonyama Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
No, Payment is required before your order will ship.
So why won’t that foreign DVD play at home? It has nothing to do with PAL or NTSC. It has to do with regional codes. DVD movies are coded by region so that movie studios can control where in the world their movies can be viewed. Similarly, hardware manufacturers encode DVD players for the regions where they are sold.
In other words, the disc you bought in Japan - coded only for region 2 - won’t play on your region 1- coded DVD player. So look to see what region a DVD is coded for before buying it. And look at what region your DVD player is set up to play.
DVDs cannot be returned due to incompatibility with DVD players.
Region 0: All Regions
Region 1: Canada, and the United States and its territories
Region 2: Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East
Region 3: Southeast and East Asia (including Hong Kong)
Region 4: Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America, and the Caribbean
Region 5: The former Soviet Union, the Indian subcontinent, Africa, North Korea, and Mongolia
Region 6: China
Closed Captioning or (CC) are sub-titles or words that show at the bottom of the screen to let the deaf and hard of hearing enjoy the movie even without sound.
Each order is assigned a tracking number from either Tanzania Postal Registered Mails/Parcels or the US Postal Service USPS. You will be emailed the tracking number when your order ships using the email address you provide when you create your account.
You can also locate your tracking number in your Order Status when you Sign-In to your account.
You can track your order at https://www.track-trace.com/post
There could be several issues:
1. Your item is backordered or a is a pre-buy item and will ship to you the day it comes in stock.
2. Your order may be delayed in the mail. Please locate your tracking number in your Order Status when you Sign-In to your account and go to the carrier’s tracking page for detailed status., or visit this website https://www.track-trace.com/post and inter your tracking Number
3. You still haven’t paid for your order, we may have receive your order but as you have chosen to pay manually, then we are still waiting for the payment to process your order
Yes. BongoCinema.com is proud to incorporate GeoTrust digital secure certificates into its site in order to make customers online shopping experience a smooth and safe one.
Digital certificates make secure e-commerce possible only if they are recognized and trusted by the consumer’s browser. 99%+ of today’s browsers trust GeoTrust certificates.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
We do our best to provide only the best quality videos, and have provided previews (trailers) for many of the movies so that you might be able to judge the films for yourself. Many movies also have reviews from the Mephics, a BongoCinema.com reviewer, or other customers, so you can see what others think and Reviews
DVD pre-orders may be cancelled (prior to you receiving your DVDs) and you will be receive a complete refund of the original purchase price paid, including any shipping charges also paid.
Since DVDs and/or videos can be copied, there are no refunds on DVD’s and/or videos. Defective DVDs will be exchanged for the EXACT same DVD. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
If you have modified the DVD in any way, it is no longer returnable for exchange. This includes, but is not limited to, writing on the product or labeling the product or any alterations to the product or labels on the product.
If you need to exchange a DVD, please call +255 754 564 584 for a return authorization (RA) prior to exchanging a product. When obtaining a RA, we need the following information: Your name, telephone number along with the area code and the DVD production you are in need of exchanging, as well as the original method you used to order / pay for your DVDs
Since DVDs and/or videos can be copied, there are no refunds on DVD’s and/or videos, after you have received your DVD. Defective DVDs will be exchanged for the EXACT same DVD. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
You can be refunded if the ordered DVD is NOT available at the time and we cannot be able to send you your order
Please be sure to include your order number, along with the reason for the return, and send to:
P. O Box 106055,
Once your merchandise has been received, a refund of the merchandise cost will be issued.
If your merchandise is received damaged, or it is defective, please contact us for a return shipping label and return form. Your item can be replaced by the same item only.
The remaining items are on backorder at this time. Expected arrival time to our warehouse is 7-10 days from your order date. Once it has been received, it will ship out the same day. We send all backorders via Tanzania Postal Registered Mails, which has an expected delivery time of 7-14 days.
If your credit card declines, your bank automatically put a hold on those funds for up to 48 hours. This is not a duplicate charge, as no funds have been taken out. Funds being held will automatically drop off within that timeframe. Should you still notice charges after the allotted timeframe, please contact us so we can provide you with the transaction number.