How to Wire Money with Western Union
It's easy to assist a friend or family member in need of cash fast by transferring funds through Western Union. The company has over 300,000 agent locations in 200 countries and territories, and they've been successfully wiring money since 1871. Look for the characteristic Western Union sign at banks, large grocery stores, check cashers, post offices, airports and currency exchange offices.
1. Where to Send Money
Send the amount of ordered DVD’s after filling the ‘online order form’ to
Full Name: Paul B. John
2. Send Money in Person
• Find your nearest Western Union agent. Fill out the money transfer form with your
1. Full Name
2. Address, Country
3. Security Question
4. Name of the recipient(Paul B. John).
• Give the signed form to the agent or clerk, along with the cash to transfer. You may have to show identification, depending on the amount wired.
• Take your receipt with your Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN) and Security Question and Answer. This number and Question enables you to track your funds transfer online. In a few minutes, the money is in the Western Union system awaiting pick-up by the recipient.
Please send by mail the transfer details to https://www.bongocinema.com/index.php/bc/contacts
1. Sender Full Name
2. Transfer Control Number(MTCN)
3. Security Question and Answer
3. Send Money From Home
• Go to the Western Union website and select the online transfer money option. Then, choose the state you’re sending money from. Select the country of the recipient.
• Select either Money in Minutes or Economy service. With Money in Minutes, the recipient can pick up the funds almost immediately at any Western Union agent. With Economy, the money arrives in the recipient’s bank account within three business days.
• Charge the entire amount—money transferred plus fee—to a credit or debit card. Register if you’re a new customer. Sign-in if you’re a returning customer.
• Send money by phone by calling see website https://www2.westernunion.com/ . Follow the verbal instructions.
• Use a credit or debit card to charge the money transferred, along with the fee. Save the Money Transfer Control Number. The money is immediately available for pick-up at a participating Western Union agent.
Tips & Warnings
• The cost of money transfers depend on the amount sent.